The Fusion Fitness™ Training Program
With over thirty years of teaching training experience presenting workshops and seminars at every major fitness event around the world, Helen Vanderburg and Donna Read teamed together with well known sports physiotherapist, Terry Kane to develop one of the most exciting new programs to come to the fitness industry.
This program has been developed based on the emerging interest in the mind-body approach to fitness.
- FFT has been designed specifically for fitness professionals seeking the opportunity to expand their knowledge in the areas of yoga and Pilates.
- FFT takes a modern approach to training the traditional forms of yoga and Pilates while integrating a blend of fitness conditioning and adding current knowledge and research into the delivery of this course.
- FFT is centered on physiology and biomechanics including joint safety, modifications and adaptations of the more traditional forms of mind-body training.
- FFT integrates familiar fitness moves that blend in well with the yoga postures and Pilates exercises.
- FFT teaches instructors of pre-choreographed programs a deeper understanding of technique, alignment and cueing for yoga and pilates
Fusion Fitness Training is a program to teach leaders how to incorporate mind and body practices into their training program and classes to create a sanctuary amidst the chaos of daily life.
We invite you to join us and enjoy the journey.